Saturday, April 18, 2009

TAGGED BY MISS WINTER AND MANY PEOPLE.. 

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1) I like to talk nonsense~~
2) I cant sit still for over 5 minutes.. if not my hand will feel itchy... weird ha.. 
3) I like to sit on the toilet bowl and take a short nap(my own house)... feel so comfortable..  
4) I like to stare at something... mostly any poster...
5) I dont like somebody to annoyed me.. tell me once then is enough!!
6) I dont like to JOG.. But i like to RUN here and RUN there..
7) I dont like to sleep on the table unless im exhausted.. so uncomfortable.. dunno why so many students like to sleep on "them"
8) I like to SMS.. maybe it can make my Fingers move then i wont be so sien..
9) I hate SMOKERS TOO!!~~ (winter HIGH5)
10) Im very 8 d boy.. ( full of curiousity mar)
11) EAT~~!!! I LIKE TO EAT~~!!!
12) Noob Habit.. I will scratch my head like hell when i find something hard for me
13) ohya. I found that i like to beat my frens' ASSES.. of cuz not girls..
14) I like to cheat people( positively cheat... without involving anything such as money, virgin, or anything that consider as crime).. but i oways kena cheat also.. ==
15) I LIKE to DREAM about HER!!! 

tag
1)all my hengdai 
2)keikei
3)rowena
4)Hueiti
5)Everybody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's the her ?
new ~
luckily,我没做大佬很久了
than i'm not your兄弟咯!!
muahahaha