Saturday, April 25, 2009

moodless day..

damn..
i think i've been so moody today... after the skul..
i cant figure out why.,,
just very tired, helpless, and not happy with everything..
Zhong huan's mum took us to a restaurant to eat...
honestly.. the "shao rou" rice was not very appetizing.. he gave us white rice instead of the oily rice...
and the "shao rou" not good at all..
aikx..
when i reached home.. i found that there are nobody except for my mum..
and i greeted my mum then straightly go to the bathroom to bath..
after that... computer time...
hahaha..
5pm to 1am.. non stop
wao..
my mum is going to kill me.. wif nuclear bomb liao..
now.. at 10 pm.. i started to feel very very sad..
i dunno wad happen to me so suddenly..
dont feel like to smile..
forget abt it bah..
maybe im too stress liao..
aikx..
nobody cares d lar.. my own business..
suan bah..
12.30.. yeah
MANUTD match start.. bye lorrr

No comments: