Sunday, April 19, 2009

~~~~~~~

today is the busiest sunday for me bah..
12oclock i went for my drum lesson..
1 oclock i came back to my house.. and start to play my comp..
about 3pm i went out again.. 
wif my family.. for lunch and dinner...
hehehe..
and i met HER!!!!
i saw HER!!! but SHE din see me..
aikx..
and during this 3 hours.. 3pm to 6pm..
i spent almost 2 hours to look through my chemistry... while shopping..
hahaha.. but i managed to pay 90% attention.. proud of myself..
6pm.. after lunch and dinner..
i came back to my house again.. and another 1 hour playing time..
then start my calculus revision..
damn.. i dunno how to do...!!!~~~~ and i still have chemistry to finish...
damn damn damn...
Got physics soon..
is there any exam again??
hmm.. there is...
MID-YEAR EXAM!!!!




T.T mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is the lucky her??