Saturday, April 25, 2009

aikx..

susahnya...
my stoumach realli annoyed me..
so BIG!~~
deng..
the biggest ever in my life..
eat so much... so so so much..
untill now cannot control myself anymore
i should think about this problem very clearly liao..
i really should have to control myself.. 
stop exposing myself to those really delicious food..
OMG~~~ M.I.4
hard leh..
but i really really have to do this..

i cant imagine what kind of look will i change to if i still not going to change my eating habit...
mostly a FAT PIG look..
or XIAO ZHAO AI!!!
damn!!!
i dunwan!!!
GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! ( OBESE CATEGORY)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha,
gor,
eat too much la..
wish of the day:
hope u becum fatter and fatter everyday yeah!!
nah, just kidding.
u dun mind......right??x)

Chew Ching said...

hahahaha...

keep "fat"!!

Call jia yun tonight, she need your encourage!