Sunday, June 21, 2009

realise..

a day be4 sunday..
i've been thinking of evything..

and.. i got the answer..
my heart is still there.. and before i was cheating myself for changing any mind..

i dont know when i would change my little mind.. but i do know it would not be happen now!!

waiting~~
after a precious day, i am still waiting for something.. i dont know whether it is going to arrive.. but i do know that i am still waiting..

HAHA... and NOW.. after the 学术学艺展
i know my day of laziness has come to the END.. what is waiting for me is SPM..
an exam that can decides my future.. to become a rich guy or a poor beggar..
i will try to calm myself down.. in the class... in my own study time..
anytime.. sleeping time is an exception.. and study everything that can bring me as much As as i can..
ahaha.. 5SXin d everyone.. study hard.. after SPM oni play hard..
hahaha
for every friends that is in Form 3,5,6
gayao lo..

No comments: