Wednesday, June 3, 2009

lala

fuyoh..
nth to do..
nth to say.. 
nth to write..
nth to abreact..
nth to complain..
nth to understand..

HOLiDAyS makes me lose my purpose..

oh my fren.. dont b too sad.. evything will be alright..( to somebody )

what am i going to do? 
drama? sleep like a pig? online till my eyes come out? finish the twilight saga? gao dim the puzzle that i bought 2 years ago..?
haha.. i have no ideas..

by the way, SPM is around the corner.. i have to study like a baby..( bad description )
aikx..


is JUNE!!
haha.. a very good month for me.. hope so..
HUNG JUNE!! that my name.. hehe


















































YIHUA!!! i wan THE LENGLUI!!!!
GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PK
DON'T YOU KNOW HW TO CALL ME
IS DAI LOU OK ?
haha told you will regret
ble~


*wei put chat box lar