Sunday, June 28, 2009

i hate everything

these days i feel really annoying..
i've been acting so rude these days...
but only acting like this will make me feel better..
kind of weird.. but really..
i dont really like to do a good person..
because nobody will think i am a good person..
and also
these days everything is against me..
those i care dont really wan to talk to me, sms with me..
i am sure i can feel it..
i just dont like this kind of feeling..
everybody is trying to "fu yan" me..

DAMNIT.!!!
i dont like THIS WORLD...
but im still going to appreciate it..
because i know soon IT will give me everything the best..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

malao.
hrmm.n0body is trying t0 fu yan u lar.
n wat i wanna t0ld u is.
u are a damn g0od fren n up-lifter.
we appreciate u s0 much.=]
trust me.
mala0.
u are n0t l0nely.><
we are always by y0ur side.^^
*smile*
we miss y0ur smile and laughter.