Wednesday, February 4, 2009

yuhooooo

another botak now!!
today.. skul reopen.. juz like be4 i woke up early in the morning.. brush my teeth.. wear my lovely white chong hwa's uniform.. and go to skul..
evything juz very normal... evy fren... evy lil thing in skul and class.. but juz one thing become very abnormal.. is my HENG DAI!! 
lets welcome HUEI YUNG..( aiya.. lack one photo tim)
once he walked into the classroom.. the 1st thing i nid to do is LAUGH!!~~ come on... he is BOTAK now!!! juz like me..
i dunno wad he is doin.. he said that he wont do that in short term.. mayb almost SPM.. or even further time.. but now he is... BOTAK~~~ wakakakakakakakaka..
so SHUANG... hohohohoho..

NOw.. my hair is growing very very faz.. at full speed.. i think a month later i nid to cut it again.. mayb a botak.. or mayb normal hairstyle.. let the "SKY" decide it.. hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duwan normal style
mesti must cut botak
cos it's damn cute~
ha ha

LoNeLyMalaO said...

har??
wan meh??
so funny lo me in botak mode..