Wednesday, February 25, 2009

exam~~

1st exam of this year start liao.. 
nid to study a lot of books again.. this year is a very important year for those well promoted 05 students... cuz SPM is waiting for us..
the 1st day we had physics and english.. while the art stream students had economics and english as well..
i made a lot of mistake in my physics paper.. (mm立方 i see dao become m立方)
sure i will fail my physics after i found that i made such a big big big mistakes!!
aikx..
after the tiring schoolday.. my mum came to fetch me.. because she had just sent my sister to midvalley and she  'sun bian' come to chong hwa lo.. and i did something realli dangerous..
i try to attract xiao ting attention by yelling at her.. to ask her for a ride.. but she cant hear  me.. so i decided to open the door and ran after her... suddenly.. a car suddenly pass by wif a very high speed and fortunately i managed to avoid the clash and shut my door again..
i was realli scare that time and i quickly went to say sorry to the uncle.. i think he knew that he had a foul driving time.. he was no dare to scold me but also ask me abt my car.. 
i wondering if  i opened the door and straightly walk out of my car, wad would i become??
a burger... or a dead burger..
PHEW~~~ God Bless Me~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo then i cam lor~
no sai lou liao
haha !!! no one help me do things liao lor~
no one keep on "fat fa din" abt someone lor~
my life will become a bit boring tim...
ha ha
becareful lar~




ei~ ur background yeng eh!! haha

LoNeLyMalaO said...

hahaha..
wont so easy die d..
still nid to play wif dai lou d mar..
hahaahhaa