Saturday, February 28, 2009

a normal day~

today is still an exam day.. biology and sejarah.. two of them are so annoying.. but important for my SPM.. but the night be4 i still sitting in front of my TV.. laughing and smsing..
WHR is my Books??
actually they were right beside me, closing..
until 11pm.. i tot i will start to read quietly inside my room..
but after almost 3o minutes.. i decided to go to brush my teeth and go to sleep..
thats y.. today's exam i realli dunno how to do..
BIO..(objective very sux.. luckily subjective almost all i got read dao.. but still not doing well)
SEJ..(omg.. some of the question are not inside my notes.. it's impossible for me to answer them... and still very sux..)
Aikx.. after skul.. then i used 1 and a half hour to reach my home.. sitting thr again.. in front of my computer... and play play play play................. wah... its 6pm leh..
i spent 7 hours in front of my comp.. the time that i wouldn't spend on my textbooks now!!
since today is saturday.. so i forgive myself... hohohoho
PIZZA... today's dinner again... mum is busy in her accounting.. force to.. if not i have to go beg for money liao... so after that.. i started to write my BLOG.. ehehhe..
that's it.. no more..  but for realli today is a very very very very BORING day...!!! i have no "tujuan" at all... aikx

No comments: