Tuesday, June 3, 2008

a drummers??

haiz... sunday.. juz like usual.. i went to my drum lessons.. without practising..
that day my class change to 2.00pm.. so i nid to go thr earlier cuz of my parents not free..
my teacher arrived at abt 2.10pm.. of course.. started to teach lo..
after done all the homework that he gave last week.. i did quite good d.. better than last time..
suddenly my teacher call me to play some old beats.. omg!!
how can i memorize them...?? since i nvr practise at home... then i told my teacher and say i couldnt rmb... but he said i had learn for quite long time d.. muz noe how to play those old beats.. of course i noe how to play.. but not without seeing the books mah.. then i played the most simple beat.. the rock beat.. simplest ever beat.. but my teacher still not satisfied.. wan me to play another harder beat.. snare independence.. bass independence.. the 16th beats.. offbeat.. OMG!! i realli cant memorize..
but i still made it... i played all the beats.. sangat lancar juga... seems that my teacher looked satisfied.. he started to say.. "Wo, as a drummer... muz oways noe how to play all the beats that u had learn.. when a person wan u to play a beat, then u muz play it right after the person told u to do that... that means immediately lo.." aikx.. quite shameful d... haiz... then i juz say yes yes yes to my teacher... cuz i noe that im wrong.. not dare to say anything than that "YES" le...
Finally!!! 3.10pm... class finish le.. i say goodbye to my teacher and left with a shameful face..

haiz... as a drummer.. muz oways practise the basic.. at the 1st class my teacher ady told me.. but i nvr do that.. regret lo... MUZ practise liao... ^^

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Practice more la! But I know u are a good drummer. Proud of u