Monday, May 9, 2011

post from the newer blog~ 5/1

baby post oh



last sunday, we went to glen eagles hospital to visit my cousin's wife. she was having baby there~ the picture above is her new born baby. while the bigger one is her sister~ haha.. my nieces. the new born baby hasnt got a name. her sister is 和婉怡.. then her sister should named as 和婉婷? this name sounds nice~
my 1st time to look at a new born baby. her birth date, 1/5/11, birth time, around 3am. haha. nice timing. when she is helding a party, we got no reason to say we have to work, because it is labour day! haha..

from right to left~ my cousin brother, his wife, my cousin sister1, my cousin sister2 and 和婉怡。。
my another niece.~ cousin sister2's daughter.. looking at her new born cousin~ hahaa.
another glance at my niece.. how old i can be.. cough cough
niece with her grandma~ (wai po).. my big uncle's wife..



kinda stress recently, feel so lonely, maybe i just checked the timetable and it tells me that 8th of august i will be having my 1st final paper.. gosh! approximately 3 months left for me to accomplish the 3points dunno what.. and my progress isnt on the right pace.. have to boost myself already i think~ hahaa

No comments: