Wednesday, May 6, 2009

today

i had a very weird day..
separated into 2 parts..
the 1st part is in the morning..
i was so so so tired when i reached skul..
becuz be4 that i sat on the toilet bowl for more than 20 minutes..
susahnya..
but then.. once i reached skul.. of cuz.. we were talking about the 3:1 result..
the pity zhang rong looked so dulan when he talked about it..
cant blame him lar..
his liverpool dont even get to play in the semis mar..
mwahahahahaha..

and ... today.. the 1st time i attended my class d singing competition practise.. 
oh my god.. that malay so is so hard to sing.. so luan sui..
ahaha.. but then the sha la la very shuang.. i got the beat and i wished there will always be a drum for me to play..
ahhaha..

now.. at the night.. a busy night i think.. 1st.. i finish copied my rampaian A.. 2nd.. i tried to study biology.. the subject i oways bad in..damn.. hard to understand wad...
but then.. when i open my comp.. one of my best fren.."long time no talk" d best fren.. find me chat..
she was so unhappy... and i think she just wanted to talk to somebody but she told me that nobody was free to choi her.. but then.. since she was so unhappy... her attitude sure will be a bit rough.. and it was really piss me off.. make me so annoyed.. so i "boom" her..
then a lil conflict between us happened.. 
as a "Man"( not really a man)
i should make her feel better.. so i apologise to her..
aikx.. although im really not so happy about it.. 
and so.. she asked me a question..
we din talked a lot for a long time..
is just because we dont have topic already..

not exactly.. juz decrease.. actually is very little.. u got ur fren.. i have my fren.. we are not in the same stream.. we are not in the same society.. we din hang out once.. we din eat together.. we din walk together.. etc.. thats y we have this problems..
we got no chance to talk.. not i dunwan to talk to u... 
juz pls dont think me as a bad guy.. although u already have a BF... but i will not treat u like a stranger..

and pls forgive me, for giving u a very cold response.. recently i am so BLUE.. because of stress.. studies.. and many others reason.. juz that..

No comments: