Friday, May 29, 2009

fun..

today is teacher's day..
we can play the whole day..
haha..
right after "zhao hui"
all of us went back to the class and start to decorate evything..
planning evything..
hahaha..
not quite a teamwork.. cause some of them, sometimes including me, were playin and din help..
luckily my classmates all are so geng..
hehehe
9.30.. our mr physics came in to the class..
hahaha..
we sang for him..
but he needs to pay..
by dancing..
hahahaha..
all of us were so crazy that time..
we eat, we played, we sing, we dance..
hahaha..
somemore mr calculus&addmath give us "tai" into the class..
ahahaha
overall... its so fun to play wif all my classmates and teachers..
yeahoooo...
and we got 2nd in the singing competition..
mwahahahahahaha..
so proud of my class..
we are so great.. geng.. wakao.. walao..
ahahhaha

1 comment:

RwN said...

HELLO! OMG avril lavigne!!!

yeah today was fun =D

p/s: see my latest blog post, mentioned A LITTLE abt you, haha