Tuesday, March 31, 2009

training..

hahaa
second times went for basketball training in school..
lazy nia..
actually i ccnt run for a long time.. cuz my leg ady "cacat" liao..
so all the time i juz stand thr and watch them play oni..
but wad makes me happy is.. i still can score some points when shooting 5,4,3,2,2'hahaha
tot all will air ball..
and the main purpose i got back to the training  is my marks.. ko-kurikulum marks..
mr low wanna gimme 0 mark if i dun go again..
aikx...
MARKS is so important for me... juz NOW in CHONG HWA!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~
when did you become such a 分数主义者??

LoNeLyMalaO said...

hahaa
no lar..
juz my teacher ady scold me liao
muz give face d mar,.,
and if dont go get 0 marks leh..
very hurt..
muz be fen shu zhi yi ze a while lo

Unknown said...

hey yo!
u din link me!=(
i am crushed...haiz...lol

Chew Ching said...

harloo~~~

This is a collection!!