Saturday, March 21, 2009

21/3/2009

the 1st time i finish a storybook.. without any picture among those pages.. more than 400 pages.. written in english.. somekind of romance and action.. the name is given for the book.. overall it is a very nice book to read..
BUT i really cannot believe that i finish a whole book by myself.. 497 pages... i finish 3/4 of them within 3 days.. average 100++ a day.. total time have 6 hours.. wow..
before that, i have a feeling of hatred towards books.. i dont like them.. ignore them.. except some important TEXTBOOKS that i need to study.. for the most time of my life i will never touch a single book.. but now.. i had finish one.. and i am going to finish more and more..
hahaha.. a beneficial changes..


Today.. in hospital.. i went there to take my report.. evything is fine.. doctor just tell me that i shoudnt have taken more meat.. if not it will affect my future life.. then i do so.. less meat from now on.. REMIND me.. and i also took an injection.. for the hepatitis B antibody..

Tonight.. my cousin will move in to her new house.. somewhere in Maluri i think.. and we need go and greet her.. wish that we will get back home at 11 and i will not miss my match..
hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah ~ twilight
all bcoz of my edward
muahahaha
i know he is so charisma~
dont be jealous

ai~
told you to keep fit de lar~
fatty noob
hehe
kidding lar~

yi2tan said...

muahahaha~
first book..=TWILIGHT!!
me too...
bella.edward rocks!!!
we love them..XD

take care..la..
do more exercise..