Saturday, April 26, 2008

i hate my class

haiz... i started to hate my class... especially some gurls... make me feel vomit, feel bad...
that a day... one day when all prefect was busy going in and out of the class... busy of going around the class.. checking their hairs, socks, and nails..
that day... i was late to school.. oh my... when i go into my classroom.. i saw my fren standing inside and checking hairs.. omg... i was late... i make her job delayed... omg!!!! haiz... but when i go to my seat.. being check by the other boy prefect.. and i pass... hehe... then the girl sitting behind of me.. actually is behind d beside.. haha... keep said to me say ur fren very wad a.. very wad a.. very wad a..
when i heard that... i felt so angry so angry.. not becuz of angry of my fren.. is angry the girl!!! her hair so long... kena fail by prefect still wanna scold scold scold.. say very short... omg... if she is angry juz shuddup la.. still wanna say till so loud... i think my fren heard that.. luckily of her professional.. she din care abt that idiot... but that idiot still bopek bopek... damnit...
now tok abt my fren... wao... this the 1st time i saw her black face( angry face).. walao... so serious and scary...!!!! then after 1st recess i think.. my classmate said that because of me( im late) and make she felt angry lo.. then at night i ask her wad happen.. and she said she was suffering from a headache that morning and was tyring to act 'xiong' to scare off my class.. but no success la... my class so idiot mah... phew... luckily not all because of me... phew...
haizz... from that day i realli hate my class d some students le... they were so 无理取闹...明明是自己的错又来赖别人..还要骂人..真是气死我了...

No comments: