Wednesday, March 24, 2010

wednesday~~ 24/3

aha~~ dead blog~ hehe
i juz had my moral mid term test~~
hmm~~
i dont think i can pass this test~ i had wrote a lot of craps inside the paper~~ i used 3 pages!~ and i crap 2 and a half~~ macam mana!!~
aikx~~ wednesday was a bad day~~
econ lecturer~~ mr aria was so upset~ and disappointed~ most of us din study those graph that he told to~~some sort of "student" mess the class up~~ including me~ i had studied the graph for sometimes and i think i can master it~ but~ as usual~ i had no courage to raise my hand and to show that i understand~~ juz remain silent so that mr aria wont point me out~ nvm~we will have out 1st economic test nex wednesday~~ study hard lo~~
by the way~ EDMUND YEE~ haha~~ he can be a lecturer if he cant find any job~~ his great performance made mr. aria happy ~~ and so we relieved~ haha
but.. im still concern about my moral test result!!~~ shit!! i shud study it earlier!!

No comments: