Saturday, July 11, 2009

moody WEEK

walao..
this whole week i'd been so beh song..

EXAM.. PRESSURE the MOST
FRIENDS... aikx.. they dont really know me..

now they dont want to choi me...
NOT ME!!!
damn.. i juz PEI HE!!!
(lots of bad words coming out from me)

FRIEND again..
but she just know how to say"i dunno what to say.. just jiayou bah"
i know it is an encouragement.. but i think not just me will think that it is just a "FU YAN"
really everytime d.. i want to make myself to accept every encouragement she gave me..
but im my memory everything is the same...

finally i told her.. but i think she is angry abt that.. she gave me encouragement.. i gave a words..
but i got say sorry to her..
sorry YIJIE...

and.. MANY FAN NAO!!

3 comments:

stark said...

:)
hehe
yuan lai 0616 d ppl oways same moody d...
:X
hehe...
nvm d lar
:D
b hapi wor

LoNeLyMalaO said...

okk..
u also b happi bah..

Samantha Chan said...

help yijie to say "nevermind ba"haha