Saturday, January 17, 2009

my botak's life..

saturday.. i din go to skul.. coughing like hell.. dun wish to go to skul too.. 
after seeing the doctor.. i told my mum that i wan to try out new hairstyle.. BOTAK!! my mum was shocked but she din stop me from doing that too... i went to the barber shop alone while my mum was waiting for my medicine..
when i walk in.. the frenly barber.. who i know him for a long time..( the 1st time i went to his shop was 8 years-old i think.. and i do oways go thr).. ask me wad hair style i wan.. i told him that i wan a "No.3" hairstyle... he was shocked too..(the 2nd wan)
but so he helped him to cut that..
Finally ... it's DONE... and i was very very very very very REGRET that time...
i looks like a monk!! a lil monk~~ 
the day after tomorrow(monday), i went to skul.. when i got down from my car.. evyone was looking at me.. with a strange sight.. come on.. NVR see BOTAK meh?!!
now.. in my class liao... aiyo... evybody was shocked again.. (49+2=51 person liao)... frens from other class was shocked also(uncountable liao)  and they asked me the same question.. in the different time.. (你受过什么刺激?)
and i answered that i (想不开) hahaha...
but this botak definitely 'change'  my life...
turn me into a toy... arh.. evybody wants to touch my head.. like those who wants to worship.. aiyooo... and some of them say my 'botak mode' CUTE!!! T.T ewwww....
hahahahaha.. actually i not so mind about those comments..
haha.. thats my botak's life... still the same.. hehehe

2 comments:

Wo Su Shyan said...

I like your botak head! You look really cute with that hairstyle. It'f fun to be toy though! It will grow back de lah!

Chew Ching said...

It's....... okey.. *cough*
HAHA...

MY hairstyle also...haiz...